Our initial online training option includes three days theoretical online training and two days onsite in our training centre.
Our training portfolio includes world-wide certificated programs and services for continuous learning.
All our services are designed for professionals that want to improve their technical knowledge and, therefore, enhance their leadership and management skills.
All our services are guaranteed with the quality of the Nechi Group, and with programs in accordance with the European learning regulation context.
Additionally, we offer specific customisable training plans for companies, fully adapted to the needs of its staff and its strategic goals.
All these topics, make of the KNX Tech Training Center a recognized reference center for the professional development in innovative sectors.
KNX TECH TRAINING LAB
The KNX Tech Training Lab is an innovative learning service for all the professionals that want to improve their automation skills but are not able to visit a training center or do not have equipment to practice.
The KNX Tech Training Lab is based on the Amaisys Training Lab, the first online training that enables the students to interact with real devices during the learning sessions.
The students have all the advantages of the online training and, at first time, can practice remotely with real devices at low-cost, without having their own equipment.
Only an internet connection is required to enter into the KNX Tech Training Lab and obtain the access to a full technical environment with theoretical content and real equipment.
During the practical sessions, the students obtain remote access to a real installation situated in our center. The students can program the devices, do the commissioning and test the results directly. At any time, an online-stream camera shows all the actions performed at the installation.
- Theoretical and Practical sessions with remote access to real devices.
- No equipment and no installation needed. All the required software and equipment is already installed in our training center and is reachable using a standard internet browser.
- Expert technical support of our certified, experienced tutor.
- Simple, fast and reliable access based on load balanced servers with zero downtime.
- Programming, commissioning and testing of real devices remotely. The user can visualize the results in real time using our online-streaming cameras.
- The students can learn at any time from everywhere, at their own pace. Only a internet connection and a campus account is required.
- Access to a full KNX environment with theoretical content and real KNX equipment.
- Included is a voucher for the official KNX-certification exams in our center.
All-in-One Training Learning services for everybody
- All the training functions are reachable from the virtual campus.
- The students only need a simple computer with an internet browser to access to the campus and reserve their theoretical and practical sessions.
- During the practical sessions, the students obtain remote access to a real KNX installation situated in our center.
- The students can program the devices using the ETS tool, do the commissioning of the devices and test the results directly. At any time, an online-stream camera shows all the actions performed at the installation.
- The theoretical and practical contents are officially approved by KNX International.
The Basic course documentation consists of the following chapters:
- KNX System Arguments
- KNX Communication
- KNX TP1 Topology
- KNX TP1 Telegram
- KNX Bus Devices
- KNX TP1 Installation
- Powerline KNX PL 110
- ETS Project Design: Basic
- ETS Project Design: Advance
- ETS Commissioning
- ETS Diagnostics